Counselling in Hastings, East Sussex
Perhaps you are seeking counselling because you are finding life problematic, dissatisfying or miserable?
Maybe you are experiencing on-going difficulties in your relationships?
Issues like PTSD, trauma, anxiety, stress or sleeplessness may also be deeply troubling you.
Fortunately there are always solutions to such issues.
I work with individuals who wish to improve their life quality in regards to (in alphabetical order) :
- Anxiety (Including frequently under-diagnosed separation anxiety)
- Guilt and shame
- Low self-confidence, self-esteem
- Difficulties with managing and expressing emotions
- Problems with maintaining relationships
- Problems with authority figures (usually job-related)
- Companion fears of success and failure
- Marital problems (I see both individuals and couples)
- Grieving and loss
Over the years, I have developed a special interest in all types of personal relationship issues and unresolved childhood abuse, neglect and trauma.
Some negative symptoms from above, often remain trapped in the body. However these don’t change with time and therefore can make intimacy and fulfilling relationships difficult, frustrating, or even sometimes impossible to achieve.
My standard fee is £30 per hour but I offer special concessions for people on lower income.
For more information or questions you can contact me via:
CounsellingForPeaceOfMind — Mobile 07812-136246
Email by using my form -> (Click here)
I look forward to hearing from you, all calls or enquires I’ll return within 24 hours.
Robert offers a fully confidential service, counselling in Clive Vale, Hastings, East Sussex.